Are you looking for the best RV central vacuum system? If so, you’re in the right place! In this post, I will discuss the different features to look for when choosing an RV central vacuum system and some of the best systems on the market.
I will also provide tips on choosing the right one for your needs and answer any questions you might have. So whether you’re new to RVing or have been doing it for years, make sure to check out this post!
“The Nifty House earns a commission from the links below at no additional cost to you.”
Why do You Need RV Central Vacuum Systems
Central vacuum systems are a great way to clean up your RV quickly and easily. These systems use a hose to suck up dirt, dust, and other debris from all over your RV. This leaves your RV looking and feeling great! Plus, it’s a great way to save time and energy – central vacuum systems require little maintenance and are very efficient at cleaning large areas quickly. Here are some other benefits of using a central vacuum system in an RV:
- It eliminates the need for regular dusting – With a central vacuum system, you no longer have to spend time dusting off furniture, floors, and the like. Central vacuum systems work extremely well at cleaning large areas quickly and efficiently, eliminating the need for frequent dusting.
- It saves energy – A central vacuum system uses very little energy compared to other cleaning methods, so it is a great way to save on your energy bills.
- It’s environmentally friendly – Central vacuum systems are very environmentally friendly, as they don’t rely on chemicals or water to work properly. This means that they are good for the environment and will not damage your home or environment in any way.
- It’s easy to use – you need an outlet and the system itself. There are also many different models available, so you can find one that fits your needs perfectly.
- Central vacuum systems are portable – If you’re ever going to be traveling, or if you’re just moving from one place to another often, a central vacuum system is a perfect solution for you. These systems are easy to transport and can be set up anywhere in your RV without hassle.
- Central vacuum systems are affordable – Although they may cost more than handheld vacuums, they’re definitely worth the investment in the long run. Not only do they save you time and energy, but they also tend to last longer than handheld vacuums.
- It is less likely to damage your RV – A central vacuum system uses special filters that are designed to protect your RV from damage caused by dust and dirt. This means you won’t have to worry about your RV falling apart due to unsightly dust build-up or dirt marks on the walls and flooring.
Top 3 RV Central Vacuum Reviews
1. HP Products 9880 Dirt Devil Central Vacuum System
The Dirt Devil 9880 central vacuum system is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality vacuum cleaner. It has all the features you would expect in a top-of-the-line vacuum cleaner and is also very easy to use.
One of the biggest advantages of this vacuum is that it has a powerful motor that can reach deep into the carpeting to get all the dirt and dust. It also has a wide range of suction settings to find the perfect one for your needs.
Additionally, it features a brush roll that helps to move large particles around more easily, so you can keep your cleanliness levels high no matter what. It also comes with a crevice tool, making removing tight spots and corners easy. Overall, this great central vacuum system is perfect for anybody who wants to stay clean and tidy on their flooring.
Also, this system is versatile – you can use it to clean both floors and walls in your home, boats, and RVs. Plus, it has an extra-large bag capacity that makes it ideal for large spaces or homes with a lot of furniture. This vacuum’s hose extends from seven to 35 feet. Additional wands and extension attachments can be used to reach a few feet.
This model has a one-gallon collection capacity to avoid emptying it every time you vacuum up a small mess or pile of pet hair.
With this central vacuum system, you get an adjustable one-piece wand, a floor/rug tool, a dusting brush, an upholstery tool, and a mesh tool bag to keep everything tidy and organized. A great feature of this vacuum is its removable collection container. This way, you won’t have to move the entire unit whenever you need to empty it.
If you’re looking for the best rv central vacuum system, you should definitely consider the HP Products 9880 Dirt Devil Central Vacuum System. This unit is incredibly versatile and can be used to clean both indoor and outdoor spaces. It also has a wide range of attachments, making it perfect for various cleaning tasks.
2. GarageVac GH120-E Black Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum with Accessory
If you’re looking for a high-quality central vacuum system that can clean your RV effectively, then the GarageVac GH120-E is perfect. This vacuum system features a black wall mount design that makes it easy to keep an eye on it while it’s working. It also includes several accessories, such as a crevice tool and dustbin, which means that it can be used to clean any area in your home.
The GarageVac GH120-E is a powerful central vacuum system perfect for cleaning small garages, boats, and RVs. It’s easy to use and efficient, so you’ll be able to get the job done quickly and without hassle. Thanks to its black wall mount design, it will look professional and sleek in your decor, making it easier for you to keep track of it and maintain its appearance.
It has a powerful motor allows it to reach deep into the dirt and dust to clean everything up quickly and easily. Plus, it comes with an accessory kit that includes a hose and crevice tool, which makes it easy to clean tight spaces.
It’s equipped with hypoallergenic filtration that eliminates most harmful allergens while keeping your home clean and dust-free. Not only does it remove dirt, dust, and other debris, but it also removes pet dander and other allergens that can cause health problems. GarageVac GH120-E is one of the few central vacuum systems on the market specifically designed to address these needs.
It features HEPA filtration technology traps 99.97% of all allergens and other particulates smaller than 2 microns. This ensures you get the most comprehensive protection possible against all allergens. In addition, its easy-to-use controls make it easy to adjust the suction level to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
If you’re looking for a reliable and efficient RV central vacuum system, you’ll want to consider the GarageVac GH120-E. This unit is designed specifically for small spaces and has many features that make it ideal for this purpose. It’s reliable, efficient, and versatile – making it an ideal choice for any homeowner or RVer who wants to keep their space clean!
3. OVO Compact and Powerful Central Vacuum System
If you’re you are looking for a central vacuum system that can handle all your cleaning needs, then the OVO Compact and Powerful Central Vacuum System is the perfect option. This system comes equipped with 550AW of power and 18L or 4.75Gal disposable bags, making it perfect for condos, apartments, and other small spaces. It also has a 30 ft garage accessory kit included, so you can easily clean anywhere in your home.
This central vacuum system is highly efficient and easy to use – perfect for anyone who wants to clean their home quickly and easily. Plus, the included garage accessory kit means that you won’t have to spend money on additional items – everything you need is included in the box. So, make your home clean and healthy with the OVO Compact and Powerful Central Vacuum System!
If you’re looking for the best RV central vacuum system, then the OVO Compact and Powerful Central Vacuum System are definitely worth considering. It’s a highly efficient and compact system designed to clean efficiently in small spaces. Plus, it has various features that make it perfect for RVs.
For example, it has a powerful motor that can handle even the most extensive cleaning needs. It also includes an easy-to-use dustbin that makes disposing of dirt and debris a breeze. Also, its sleek design ensures that it will look great in any setting.
If you’re looking for a quality central vacuum system that’s easy to use and doesn’t require much maintenance, then the OVO Compact and Powerful Central Vacuum System is a great option.
What to Consider When Buying a Central Vacuum System for RV
There are a few things to consider when choosing the best RV central vacuum system. The first is the collection capacity – the amount of dustbin space the system has. Ideally, you want something with a large enough bin to hold all of the dirt and debris that the vacuum will be pulling up. (This is the amount of dirt and dust that the unit can hold before it has to be emptied.)
The amount of dust and dirt a central vacuum system can collect varies depending on the model and type. However, most systems can collect up to 10 gallons of dust and dirt per hour. So, in theory, a central vacuum system should be able to clean a room in about an hour.
Cleaning Area Range
A central vacuum system is a great way to clean your RV. Not only will it clean the floor and carpets, but it will also suck up any debris that’s lying around on the ground.
Central vacuum systems come in different capacities, so you’ll need to choose one that matches the amount of debris your RV has. The smallest systems are designed for RVs with 100 to 200 square feet capacity, while the largest can clean up to 10,000 square feet! Make sure the system has enough suction power to pick up all the debris.
Size of the RV central vacuum
When choosing the right RV central vacuum system, size is an important factor to consider.
There are a few different types of central vacuum systems available on the market, each with its own unique features and benefits.
If you’re looking for a central vacuum system that will fit your RV easily, you might want to consider a handheld system. These small and portable systems make them perfect for use when traveling or when you need to clean small spaces quickly. They also have a wide range of suction capabilities so that you can clean every nook and cranny in your RV.
If you’re looking for something more powerful and versatile, then you might want to consider a full-size central vacuum system. These systems are larger and more complex than handheld systems, but they still remain quite portable. They typically have more suction power and are better suited for larger spaces like bedrooms and kitchens. They also have built-in sensors that automatically adjust the suction level as needed — meaning there’s never any guesswork involved when it comes to cleaning!
Easy of Use
A central vacuum system (CVS) is a great addition to any Rv, as it helps keep your RV’s interior clean and free of dust and dirt.
You must consider a few things when choosing the best CVS for your needs.
- Firstly, make sure that it has easy useability. This means that it should be easy to connect and operate without any complicated instructions or switches.
- Secondly, ensure it has sufficient suction power to remove all the dirt and dust inside your RV. It has the ability to clean both floors simultaneously.
- And lastly, ensure it is reliable and durable enough to withstand regular use. It’s important to find a lightweight and easy system to maneuver, as you will likely be carrying it around with you wherever you go.
Overall, a central vacuum system is an essential investment for anyone who wants their RV to be clean and hygienic – and there are several excellent options available on the market today. So if you’re looking for a reliable solution that will save you time and hassle, then go ahead and choose one of these systems!
There’s no doubt that a central vacuum system is an important part of any RV. It helps to clean the interior and exterior of your RV and the floorboards.
Central vacuum systems come in various suction power options, so you can find one that’s right for your needs. Low-suction systems are usually suitable for small RVs or camping trailers, while high-suction systems are better suited for larger RVs or motorhomes.
You’ll also want to consider the size of the area you want cleaned and the type of flooring (e.g., hardwood, carpet).
A few factors can influence the amount of noise produced by a CVS: the size of the system, how well it’s installed and maintained, and the type of flooring being cleaned. Generally speaking, larger systems produce more noise than smaller ones. A central vacuum system emits high noise levels, which can be disruptive and irritating. Depending on the model, these systems emit anywhere from 60 to 130 dB (decibels) of noise.
The type of flooring also impacts how noisy a CVS system is. Hard floors such as tile or hardwood generate more sound than carpeted floors because they interact more with the vacuum cleaner motor. Carpeted floors absorb sound better than hard floors, so a CVS system installed in a carpeted RV will be less loud overall.
To reduce the amount of noise generated by your CVS system, make sure you follow these tips:
- Install your CVS unit in an area where it won’t cause any interference with other appliances or equipment in your RV.
- Choose the right type of flooring for your RV – carpets will absorb sound better than hard surfaces.
- Make sure your CVS unit is properly tuned and maintained to reduce excess noise levels.
A central vacuum system is a great way to clean your RV, and the filters that come with it are essential in ensuring that all harmful particles are removed.
The filters inside a central vacuum system are designed to remove a wide range of harmful particles, including dust, pollen, cat dander, and other allergens. They also remove bacteria, fungi, and other virus-like organisms.
Because central vacuum systems are so powerful, they’re also great for cleaning large areas quickly. This is why it’s important to keep the filters in good condition by replacing them regularly. Doing so will ensure your RV is always free from harmful particles and improve its air quality.
There are several types of filters that are suited for central vacuum systems, so it’s important to choose the one that best suits your needs. Some of the most common types of filters include:
- Activated carbon filters: These filters work by absorbing harmful chemicals and pollutants from the air. They are usually effective in removing odors, smoke, pollen, and other allergens.
- HEPA filters: These filters are designed to trap very small particles and debris. They effectively remove dust, dander, mold spores, and other allergens from the air.
- Allergy or asthma masks: If you have an allergy or asthma condition, wearing an allergy or asthma mask while vacuuming can help protect you from exposure to hazardous particles.
Ease of Emptying
The best rv central vacuum system is easy to empty. This is important because you want to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible to spend more time enjoying your vacation or staycation.
You should consider adding some extra accessories if you’re looking for an efficient and reliable central vacuum system. These include a dehumidifier, a dust mite filter, and a floor scrubber.
A dehumidifier will help to reduce the amount of moisture in the air, which will, in turn, improve the efficiency of your central vacuum system. A dust mite filter will remove small particles from the air, reducing the amount of dirt and dust in your vacuum cleaner. And finally, a floor scrubber will help to clean both hardwood and tile floors quickly and efficiently.
Here are a few essential items that you’ll need:
- A hose reel
- A central vacuum dustpan
- A crevice tool
- An extension cord
How Central Vacuum System for RV Works
A central vacuum system for RVs is essential to any well-equipped RV. Not only does it clean the interior of your RV quickly and efficiently, but it also helps reduce the amount of dust and dirt accumulating over time. This is a great system for people who live in apartments or condos and those who travel frequently.
The central vacuum system includes a hose, a vacuum cleaner, and a dustbin. The hose is connected to the vacuum cleaner, which is then connected to the dustbin. When you want to clean the inside of your RV, you simply turn on the vacuum cleaner and connect the hose to one of the intake ports. When you’re finished cleaning, turn off the vacuum cleaner and disconnect the hose from the intake port.
The central vacuum system is also perfect for cleaning upholstery and carpets. You can connect the hose to one of the output ports and turn on the vacuum cleaner. The central vacuum system will then suck all the dirt and debris into the vacuum cleaner, leaving your carpets clean and free of dust.
Here’s a closer look at how a central vacuum system works:
- A central vacuum system attaches to the exhaust pipe of your RV to suck up dirt, dust, and other debris.
- The debris is then sent through specially designed filter cartridges, where it is cleaned and ready to be put into your RV’s storage area.
- Additionally, central vacuum systems for RVs are often quieter than traditional vacuum cleaners, which makes them a better choice for people who are sensitive to noise.
Type of RV Central Vacuum
There are different types of RV central vacuum systems, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. To get started, choosing the right type for your needs is important. Here are some of the most popular types:
- Portable central vacuum – This type of system is perfect for small RVs or trailers that don’t have a lot of floor space. They are lightweight and easy to move around, making them ideal for cleaning tight spaces or areas with lots of debris.
- Stationary central vacuum – These systems are typically larger and more expensive than portable systems, but they’re ideal for RVs with a lot of floor space. They can be installed in one location and used to clean entire rooms or even entire trailers.
- Hybrid central vacuum – This type combines the benefits of both stationary and portable systems, allowing you to choose the best option for the specific situation. For example, if you have a small trailer that you want to clean quickly but don’t have enough room for a stationary system, a hybrid system could be the perfect choice for you.
How to Maintain a Central Vacuum System for RV
- Regularly check the filters – A dirty or malfunctioning filter will lead to poor suction and could even damage your central vacuum system. Make sure to check the filters every month or so and replace them as needed.
- Check for blockages – If you notice any blockages in the system, be sure to take them out ASAP so that the vacuum cleaner can work as efficiently as possible.
- Keep the cord tidy – Be sure to keep it tidy and organized, so it doesn’t get tangled up while in use. This will help reduce the chances of accidents or malfunctions.
- Check for leaks – Make sure to regularly check for any leaks, especially if any changes or repairs have been made. This will help you identify potential problems before they become too big or costly to fix.
- Check the airflow – Ensure enough air flows through your central vacuum system by checking for blockages or leaks. If necessary, fix the issue immediately to maintain optimal suction.
For those planning to buy a new RV central vacuum system, I hope this article helps you make the right choice. I have reviewed the top 3 best RV central vacuum systems available on the market.
When it comes to cleaning needs, one bad product can ruin everything. Hence, my top pick of 3 is equipped with some of the best features like quieter operation and longer runtime.
RV Central Vac (FAQs)
What is the lifespan of a central vacuum system?
A central vacuum system typically lasts between 5 and 10 years, but this can vary depending on the type of system and how it is cared for. As long as the system is properly maintained and isn’t excessively used, it should last many years without any issues.
Is it worth it to have central vacuum?
A central vacuum is a great option for people who want to clean their homes regularly and efficiently. This type of appliance uses air pressure to suck up dirt, dust, and debris from surfaces. It’s important to note that there are several different types of central vacuums on the market, so it is important to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Some key features you should consider include: power density (how many watts an hour the machine can produce), suction power (the amount of force applied when sucking), filtration system (to prevent clogged filters or damage caused by pet hair), noise levels (important if you live in a noisy environment), ease of use/manual controls, height adjustment, and weight.
Additionally, make sure to read customer reviews before making your purchase decision, as this will help you compare specs between models and decide which one is right for you. Central vacuums can be expensive upfront but often have long-term savings associated with them due to reduced damages caused by pet hair and other household allergens.
Are there any drawbacks to using an RV central vacuum system?
There are many benefits to using an RV central vacuum system, including decreased dust and dirt accumulation, increased air quality in the bedroom, and no more cat hair on the furniture or carpets! cleaner floors and walls thanks to the hard-to-reach dirt collected by the system! Reduce odors from pets and other smells emanating from the home. Easy cleaning since all you have to do is empty the chamber!
However, some drawbacks may be associated with using an RV central vacuum system. These systems can be costly upfront if you’re unsure how often they’ll need servicing or replacing parts. Additionally, these units require a lot of electrical power, which might become a burden during times of crisis or lack of electricity. Lastly, if you have a small RV, due to their size and design (they typically suck up large amounts of floor space).
Brian Bennett is an experienced central vacuum expert who has written extensively on the topic. His articles cover a variety of topics related to central vacuum systems, including installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Brian also offers a variety of helpful tips and tricks for optimizing central vacuum performance.