It’s really a good plan to play around with our pretty pets in the house at the weekend. But the only issue is that the pet’s hair spreads here and there. It is not easy to clean up until you use the right tools. Here I will discuss a simple way that really works well, without using any expensive cleaning machine.
Yes! You read it right. You can use Swiffer for pet hair instant of the vacuum cleaner. It effectively keeps your house free of dust, dander, pet hair, allergens, and paw prints.
There are many swiffer for dog hair on the amazon store. You have to choose one that meets your requirements. Because each Swiffer is designed with a unique purpose.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” without additional cost from you.
In A Hurry? Here Is Our Top 3 Recommended Swiffer For Pet Hair
Swiffer Sweeper Dry + Wet Sweeping Kit
Swiffer Dusters Multi Surface Refills
Swiffer Sweeper Dry Mop Refills For Floor Mopping
Here is the list of 10 Best Swiffer For Pet Hair that will help you maintain a hygienic environment in your house with a sweet aroma.
Top 10 Best Swiffer For Pet Hair [Expert Reviews & Buying Guide 2021]
1.Swiffer Sweeper Dry + Wet Sweeping Kit
- This 2-in-1 tool is both a Sweeper and a mop! Yep, you can add versatility to your cleaning routine by using the Sweeper with either Dry or Wet cloths
- 90% More Refills vs standard Sweeper Starter Kit pack
- Assembling your Sweeper is easy! Simply click the poles together. Wrap the cloth under the Sweeper head and poke the flaps into each corner gripper to keep it in place. After cleaning, you just remove the dirty cloth and toss it. Ta-dah!
- Safe on all floor types, so you can use it on tile, hardwood, and vinyl flooring. Note: Do not use Swiffer Sweeper wet mopping cloths on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive
- Who’s got time to move furniture? Sweeper’s swivel head easily gets into tight corners, under furniture and behind bathroom fixtures
2.Swiffer Dusters Multi Surface Refills
- Swiffer Dusters TRAP + LOCK dust & allergens common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
- Specially coated fibers grab onto dust & don't let go. Flexible
- Uniquely designed to Trap + Lock dust from even the tight spaces in your home.
- Compatible with all Swiffer Dusters short handle or Swiffer Dusters extendable handle
- Multi-surface and great for dusting electronics, dusting furniture, knick-knacks in your home or office, blinds, ceiling fans, and even your car interior.Instructions: Click: Push the rounded ends together until you hear a click. Fluff: Using both hands, shake ends of duster up and down quickly in a see-saw motion. Slide: With the 'non-fluffy' end of the duster toward you, slide the forks into the white sleeves
3.Swiffer Sweeper Dry Mop Refills
- Deep textured ridges TRAP + LOCK dirt, dust, hair & allergens* *common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
- Thick dry cloths conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines.Keep out of eyes
- Great for picking up Pet Hair
- Multi-surface and can be used on all floor types - hardwood, tile or vinyl floors
- Use with Swiffer Sweeper, Swiffer Sweep+Vac and Swiffer Sweep+ Trap
4.Swiffer 360 Dusters Refills
- Swiffer 360 Degree Dusters TRAP + LOCK up to 3x more dust & allergens. vs. feather duster, common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
- Specially coated fibers grab onto dust & don't let go. Scent: Unscented
- Uniquely designed to Trap + Lock dust from every direction.
- Compatible with all Swiffer Dusters short handle or Swiffer Dusters extendable handle. Note: Product is only the refills for Swiffer Dusters and does not include the handle
- Great for dusting electronics, dusting furniture, knick-knacks in your home or office, blinds, ceiling fans, and even your car interior
5.Swiffer Sweep And Vac Vacuum Cleaner
- Long lasting rechargeable battery
- 3X cleaning action on dirt, dust and hair. Dirt Cup collects dirt no bags easy to empty
- Combines powerful suction of a vacuum with a Swiffer Sweeper dry sweeping cloth
- Starter Kit contains 1 Sweep + Vic, 8 dry sweeping refills, 1 battery charger, 1 replaceable filter
- Lightweight and compact
6.Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Cloth Refills
- 2x More Trap + Lock of dirt, dust, and pet hair vs. multi surface Sweeper dry cloth
- Over 30, 000 3D fibers brush into tight spaces gathering dust, dirt, and pet hair
- Great for picking up Pet Hair
- Febreze Freshness Odor Defense
- Great on Grout and any other floors from tile to finished hardwood
7.Swiffer 360 Dusters Heavy Duty Refills
- Febreze Freshness Odor Defense
- Swiffer Pet Heavy Duty Dusters TRAP + LOCK up to 3x more* dust & allergens.** *vs. feather duster, **common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
- Specially coated fibers grab onto dust & don't let go
- Uniquely designed to Trap + Lock dust from every direction.
- Use with Swiffer Dusters short handle, Swiffer Dusters extendable handle, and Swiffer Super Extender Handle
8.Reusable Microfiber Cloths For Swiffer Duster
- Machine Washable Up to 150 times. Thick Cotton Mop Refills Fit Swifter Sweeper Mop size 10,3'' x 4,4''
- Save Money. Reusable Mop Pads Replace Hundreds of Disposable Swiffer Wet Pads & Swiffer Dry Refills
- For All Floor Types. Slide Easy and Work Smoothly Even on Hardwood Floor and Laminate
- Maximum Water Absorption. Sweeper Reusable Refills Used as Wet Mopping Pads or Dry Dust Mop Pads
- Mop is Not Included. Not For Swiffer WetJet. Not For Swiffer Sweeper XL. Not For Sweeper Vacuum
9.Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Mop Pad Refills
- ABSORB + LOCK STRIP helps trap dirt & grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around.
- For best end results on your hardwood floor, use with Swiffer WetJet solutions. There's a perfect solution for any cleaning need
- Recommended WetJet mopping pad for use on finished wood floors* *do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Safe on all finished floors* *do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Also try Swiffer WetJet Heavy Duty! Contains an extra SCRUBBING STRIP with the power of Magic Eraser
10.Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System
- Effective - Designed to pick up dirt, dust, pet hair, and other debris, these mops for floor cleaning know how to make a clean sweep around the home, apartment, dorm, office, and more.
- Swivel Action - Take this hardwood floor mop for a spin! It features a 360-degree rotating head to effortlessly wipe up messes in every direction.
- Adjustable - Our floor cleaner has a sturdy, aluminum, telescoping handle that extends up to 60" for easy cleaning on windows or walls, under the couch, and every other nook and cranny.
- Compatibility - The dust mop's machine-washable microfiber and scrubbing pads are compatible with the Swiffer Wet Jet, Shark, Bona, Bissell, Libman, o-Cedar, and other mops.
- Multipurpose Cleaner - Whether used as a wet or dry mop, these microfiber mops for floor cleaning work wonders on wood, tile, laminate, vinyl, and other types of floors.
How to Choose the Best Swiffer For Pet Hair?
If you look for the best Swiffer for picking up the hair around the floor, you should know a few things before making a purchase.
1.Select a Mop Head That Matches Your Requirements
I know mop heads play a vital role alongside microfiber pads. So, select a big mop head if you want to cover the large floor surface.
2.Choose a Lightweight Handle
A lightweight handle is best for carrying, and it allows you to clean for a long time without arms pain. Also, make sure it has a good grip. It easily reaches corners and beneath the furniture to remove the pet’s hair.
3.Check the Velcro
Velcro is used to attach or detach mop heads. Check your Swiffer velcro; so that it does not come on your hand through cleaning. LoL!
4.Consider the Length of the Pole or Body
Try to buy a mop with an extendable and adjusting pole to suit your height. Make sure the Pole length must be customizable.
5.Which Pad Do You Need?
- Disposable cleaning pads: You will need multiple disposable cleaning pads for cleaning a single room entirely. It absorbs liquid and wet dirt superbly. But you can’t use it for dry mopping, so you have to buy a set for the dry pads as well.
- Reusable cleaning pads: On the other hand, reusable microfiber cleaning pads are the best; they are compatible with both dry and wet floors. Also, it can clean the dog/cat hair more than one time and saves a lot of money.
6.Are You Using Eco-Friendly Materials?
If you concern about the environments, then go with E-cloth or microfiber pads. These are reusable, easy to use, clean, and do not require strong chemicals to clean.
7.Consider Your Health
If you have allergic to chemical solutions. You have to buy a mop that does not require such kind of solutions. You can select a steam mop that only requires water and natural cleaning solutions like vinegar to clean and sanitize the surfaces.
8.Features and Budgets Correlations
There is various cleaning mop with a different price tag. The price mainly varies with materials used, style and purpose of uses. You have to spend more money if you want a mop that can clean most surfaces, disinfect the floor, and have durable, reusable pads.
How Do You Remove Pet Hair from Hardwood Floors?
We know how important to ensures hygiene in the home. Sometimes the traditional cleaning process does not work for all; in that case, try some common materials in a new technique that clean the floor quickly.
- On a hardwood floor, use a Damp Mop; it acts as a magnet for picking up pets’ hair.
- Before mopping, use a Vacuum Cleaner and make sure its dust bin is empty and the filters are working optimally.
- Rubber Broom really works fine for picking up pets’ hair. You can use it in the kitchen or the bathroom to getting the best results.
- If you have a Humidifier, it will make your cleaning process a lot easier because it loosens pet hair and prevents clinging onto surfaces.
- You can use a Roll Tape, too, for picking up dog hair.
Video Explanation: How to Clean Up Pet Hair with Swiffer?
How to Avoid Swifter Sweeper Mistakes?
- Vacuum before Swiffer sweeping: It’s best to vacuum a bit before using Swiffer Sweeper pads, so there are fewer dust bunnies around.
- Don’t use them right away on the floors: You can use the clean pads to clean less-dirty areas, such as a tabletop or shelf, before you clean the floors.
- Don’t use Swiffer Sweepers for major cleaning jobs: Avoid using a Swiffer on soiled or cluttered floors. Swiffer WetJet or a regular mop or vacuum can handle bigger messes.
- Don’t use generic cleaning pads: Generic pads may seem cheaper upfront, but they’re not as reliable as lab-tested Swiffer brands pads.
- Don’t discard them too quickly: Swiffer Sweeper pads and Swiffer Dusters may last longer than you think. Electrostatic charges ensure that you don’t end up making a bigger mess as you dust.
- Don’t throw away dirty dusters: Don’t toss your dirty Swiffer dusters just because they’re dirty. After a quick rinse under the faucet, they can be cleaned and reused.
I tried my best to gather all the Best Swiffer For Pet Hair on the market. All those Swiffer feature different cleaning modes to clean hairs on your floors. On the other hand, multiple cleaning accessories easily fit either dry or wet cleaning options.
If you pick up any model that is listed here then you are doing the right thing. Just make sure which one fulfils your needs.
Best Swiffer For Pet Hair (FAQs)
If you use Swiffer cleaning solutions, it can effectively kill germs and bacteria; as it contains Chlorhexidine Diacetate to eliminates fungus, germs, viruses, and bacterial harboring.
Nope! As long as you use wet or dry moping options according to your floor type.
You can use either wet or dry moping options on all types of finished floors because it’s are entirely safe.
But I like to suggest using only dry Swiffer mops on unfinished hard floors. These floors are quite sensitive and get damaged when exposed to a high level of wetness.
NOTE: Avoid using wet Swiffer mops on waxed or oiled floorings.
You should keep Swiffer solutions away from the reach of kids and pets. However, it does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
Swiffer or WetJet can be used to clean laminate floors. For small areas, a wet Swiffer is the best choice.
Yes. The stuff gets everywhere, from tile flooring to hardwood. Its versatility allows it to pick up hair from many surfaces and allows you to regain control of your floors.
In short, yes. Swiffer is an excellent choice for vinyl plank flooring. The Swiffer Sweep + Vac is perfect for those with pets, kids, or just a lot of dust and dirt on their floors.
Lisette Voytko is a senior editor at ” The Nifty House.” Currently, she is working on the Forbes news. She obtained a master’s degree from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism.